Up to 700 Watts
Universal Input, Ultra Compact Size
UIA700 AC-DC Power Supplies for Industrial Applications
This 700-W AC-DC Switching Power Supply for ITE is appropriate for industrial applications. The UIA700 comes in a compact, enclosed 6.7 by 3.66 by 1.61-inch package and features output voltages as high as 48V DC, high efficiency up to 92 percent, low standby power of 5V at 1A and a remote ON/OFF function for energy savings. Power factor correction is greater than 0.9. The chassis-mountable unit comes with a terminal strip for easy connectivity. The UIA700 AC-DC power supply meets UL/IEC/EN 62368 requirements for safety.
- Input range, Vac: 90-264
- Input frequency, Hz: 50/60
- Input current, A: < 8 Max (115 Vac, Full load). < 3.5 Max (230 Vac, Full load)
- Inrush current, A: < 55 Max (< 2ms, 115 Vac, Cold start). < 90 Max (< 2ms, 230 Vac, Cold start)
- Leakage current, mA: < 0.1 Max (Input to output)
- Power factor: > 0.9 (at 230Vac, Full Load)
- Output voltage, Vdc: 12-48
- Voltage accuracy, %: ±2
- Voltage adjustment, Vdc: ±5
- Line regulation, %: ±0.5 (115-264 VAC)
- Load regulation, %: ±Typ. (10-100%)
- Ripple and noise, mV: See Selection Guide for additional information.
- Hold-up time, ms: 5 Min. (at 115 Vac)
- Operating temperature °C: With derating -30 Min., 70 Max.
- Storage temperature °C: -35 Min., 85 Max.
- Temperature Coefficient, °C: ±0.03%/°C (0 Min., 50 Max.). ±0.06%/°C (-30 Min., 0 Max.)
- Altitude during operation, m: 5,000
- Humidity: 95% RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 56 kPa to 106 kPa
- MTBF: >100,000 h @ 25°C (MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Vibration: IEC60068-2-6 (10~500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes)
- Shock: IEC60068-2-27
- Design meet safety standard: UL / IEC / EN 62368
- Weight: 890g (oz)
- Dimensions, inches: 6.7" x 3.66" x 1.61" (170.2 x 93.0 x 41.0 mm). Tolerance ±0.5 mm
- MTBF: 4.093 × 105 hrs, MIL-HDBK-217F, Ta=25oC, Full load
|Ripple & Noise
|Max. Capacitive Load